MOYLE DISTRICT COUNCIL
NOTICE TO ALL TENDERERS
Conditions of Tendering
1. There is no guarantee that the Council will purchase all or any of the various items.
2. All prices quoted shall be exclusive of V.A.T. and will be delivered to location as indicated on order form.
3. The rate to be entered in the 'rate per unit' column is to be exact rate charged for a unit. It is imperative that this condition be adhered to for ease of comparison with other tenders.
4. Prices quoted will not be subject to a rise and fall clause.
5. The rates shall be completely and correctly inserted free from error and in BLOCK CAPITALS IN INK OR TYPE
6. Where samples are required, these should be clearly marked so as to be easily identified and forwarded to the Council Offices. Only relevant samples will be paid for, all others will await re-collection at the supplier's expense.
7. All materials not specified in detail shall comply with the relevant British Standard Specification. Successful tenderers must upon request produce evidence to this effect along with the materials supplied.
8. All materials supplied which, in the opinion of the Council are not in accordance with the Schedule description or samples will be returned to the supplier who must bear the cost of returning and replacement. In this connection the Council's decision shall be final and binding.
9. Materials will be ordered on the Council's official order form. The Council's order number must be quoted on delivery and all subsequent invoice documents. Failure to do so may result in non payment or reduction in payment to cover admin costs.
10. Invoices must be submitted for payment within 30 days of work being carried out or services delivered. Payment of invoices will be the 2nd Tuesday of the month, subject to Council approval, and the invoices being submitted in good time for processing and authorisation. Failure to submit invoices within this timescale may result in a delay or non-payment.
11. The Council does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
12. In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 you should be aware that information provided in the completed tender and contractual documents could be disclosed to a third party. Further details and information is available in the attached tender documents.
13. A Declaration form must be completed and returned with EACH completed tender.